Monday, July 16, 2012

My Lingerie Shower

This weekend, on July 14th, my mom threw me a wonderful lingerie shower. A lingerie shower is much like a bridal shower but instead of your guests bringing pots and pans, they bring you lingerie! We had a great time with all of our close girlfriends and I thought you all would enjoy seeing a few pictures. Hopefully they may spark your creativity!


This is the food table that my mom put together. Isn't it beautiful? I baked the cupcakes and marshmallow pops. They were SO good! Of course, all of the food was to die for. 


We put together these cute decorations that were used on each side of the door as you walked into the party. They were placed in the planters that were already in use at the clubhouse. 


I took this picture of David and we brought it to Staples to have it blow up. It was less than $4 to get an engineer print. How cool!? We used this picture to play "pin the heart on the groom." Think "pin the tail on the donkey." ;) 


My mom spun all of us before placing our heart on the groom. It's not easy in high heels! 


We also played the newlywed game. My mom asked David 15 questions a few days before the shower. She asked me the same 15 questions in front of our guests. I had to guess what his answers were. I got 12 out of 15 questions right. Not bad! 


Here are all of my beautiful gifts. I sure am a lucky girl! 



My maid-of-honor Brandy, myself & my bridesmaid Kristina. I love them both so much and I was so thankful for all of their help with the shower! 


My mom, my future mother-in-law, myself & both of my wonderful grandmothers! 


We all had a great time playing games and spending time together. It was a fabulous shower and I am even more excited for the wedding now. Bring it on!! 







2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love all your ideas and your games are really fun! Im the maid of honor for my sisters wedding, so im def going to snatch some ideas from this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the funny ideas of bridal shower. My cousin organized an anniversary party for her parents at one of luxurious Chicago wedding venues last month. Function was quite royal and enjoyed by all. Red velvet cake was amazingly delicious.

    ReplyDelete