Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Riddle House Hauntings

Are you a fan of Ghost Adventures? If so, you may have seen the episode where the guys went to visit the Riddle House located in Yesteryear Village in West Palm Beach, Florida. Yesteryear Village holds so many of my childhood memories. I spent countless hours in the Village for vacation bible school when I was little. David and I also went on a camping trip to Yesteryear Village when we were little kids. My dad set our tent up right across from the Riddle House. That night was one of the creepiest nights ever. But that's a different story.

If you've watched the episode of Ghost Adventures or have ever done any research about the Riddle House than you know of it's past and the hauntings of a male who hung himself in the attic. If you've never heard of the Riddle House before you can learn more about its history here.

Now, let's get to the point of this post. I can remember when I was younger looking up at the attic window and telling my parents that there was a man in the attic. When they looked up, they did not see anything. Since that moment, I always believed it to be haunted. When someone told me that Ghost Adventures filmed at the Riddle House, I was so excited to watch the show. I was so shocked to hear them say that a man had hung himself in the attic. They also said he likes to look out the window. Could it have been the same man I saw so many years ago?

Since watching the show, I have be back in the Riddle House. Every time I enter, I hope to see that male figure again. I have taken countless pictures to see if maybe he will make an appearance and I believe he finally has.

Here is a picture of the front of the Riddle House. This picture was taken by a friend of mine and posted on Facebook. 


I zoomed in on the attic window as much as I could using my iPhone. I could kind of make out a figure. I then took a picture of the zoomed in original and began to zoom in even more using my iPad. Please keep in mind that this picture has been zoomed in but has not been edited. Look at the window, just above the right panel. What do you see? I can see a male face. I believe this is the same male figure I saw so many years ago. The hight and location of this figure is very similar to the first time I saw the figure with my own eyes. Some may not believe in ghost. But, I do and I believe this picture is proof that they do live among us. Leave me a comment and tell me if you can also see the face in the window. 


If you would like to view the Ghost Adventures episode, you can watch it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment