Friday, October 12, 2012

My Bridal Shower!


My mom threw me such a wonderful bridal shower at our home on October 6, 2012! We planned for weeks and were running around like crazy people to get everything ready the day of. As soon as everyone showed up, the sky began to fall! The rain did not let up until everyone left, of course! Because of the rain we were not able to take many pictures because we were too busy trying to make all of our outside plans work indoors! Note to self, always have a close friend taking pictures for you. That way you can enjoy the day and have pictures to prove that your event really happened! A side from all the crazy mishaps, we all had a wonderful time! David and I received so many beautiful gifts that we could not be more grateful for! I hope you enjoy the few photos we did take and make sure to check out the vlog I put together right here! :)

Playing Games

My beautiful Maid-of-Honor :)



My future sister-in-laws
Opening Gifts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment